Friday, September 3, 2010

This time of year....

Folks, it's that time of year again! Yes I am referring to College football season and fall!  This is quite possible one of my favorite times and seasons of the year.  It brings back some many wonderful memories and I just love it!


If you can't tell already, I am definitely a Clemson fan.  This has been the case ever since I was little but has became more a part of me when I went to college and became a true Tiger! This picture seriously brings the biggest smile to my face.  My whole Clemson experience was wonderful but football season was the absolute best.  I cannot even put into words how much I love being in Clemson on gameday, it is just something you have to experience for yourself!





And honestly to see the Tigers run down the hill is definitely the Most Exciting 25 seconds in college football.  I have been going to games for years and it still is the most exhilirating and awesome thing to witness!  I think out of all the games I have been to I have only missed them running down the hill 1!! time!! 



Oh and we can't forget the tailgaiting!  No matter the time of the game we were always out there at least 4 hours before gametime if not earlier (or depending on the night before maybe a little later!).   In my early college days it was all about fun and friends but as I got older it was so much fun to plan the food, decorations, etc b/c well that is just my thing!  LOVE it!




However, its not just Clemson football that I love.  I love to just stay at home on Saturdays, lounge around, and watch football all day long!  Now, the important question is, which team will River choose?
Will he take after his auntie and be a Tiger or follow in his mommy's footsteps and be a Gamecock?  Only time will tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment