Thursday, May 5, 2011

Birthday Take 2: The Details...

Since I already posted all of the precious and special birthday pictures, I figured I would do a post on all of the little details of the party!  It was a lot of fun planning the party and then watching it all come together.  This party also taught me how to do a lot of stuff that I had wanted to learn how to do like....

Like sew a banner...


Perfect the art of cake pops!


And design things like these favor labels using my Silhouette software and machine!

I also found some ideas I wanted to try like this cute 1 canvas that I just had to make. You can find a detailed tutorial on how to make one here!






I so wish I could take credit for coming up with this precious cake but I can't, however, I can take credit for replicating it! I found the idea on this lovely blog!



And it wouldn't be a birthday party without a candy bar! This was probably one of my favorite things since I am a candy fanatic!

All in all it was a great birthday party and I think everyone involved had a blast!

2 comments:

  1. Hey girly! You did a fabulous job!! I'd love to feature River's party treats on my blog sometime soon...your cakepops are awesome!

    Also, I have a dress giveaway going on...super cute stuff. Come enter!

    See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love for the party treats to be featured on your blog! Just let me know when you want to do it!

    ReplyDelete