Monday, November 28, 2011

Oh Baby!

Last weekend a few friends and I had the privilege of hosting a baby shower for a good friend!  To say I was excited about this would be a complete understatement! As soon as we decided on the colors we were using I went to work. I love planning parties and such because I always learn how to do something while preparing for them.  For this shower sewed my first ever table cloth, table runner with ruffle, and actually completed my first baby blanket! It was all about the little details and turned out great!

Food table and flower arrangement compliments of my Mom!
Cake, cake pops with stripey straws (kind of obessed with these straws and they come in so many different colors!) & treats to take home!
 The banner was quite possibly my favorite thing, I love how it turned out!, and what is a baby shower without presents?!

P.S. most of the ideas for the shower came from Pinterest! If you haven't checked it out you definitely need to!!

No comments:

Post a Comment