Monday, March 15, 2010

I ♥ Dunkin Donuts!

Seriously I think I have an addiction to this place! Most people like to go here for these yummy sweet treats...
But me, I prefer to go there for their delicious coffee.  It is seriously the best coffee that I have ever tasted  and I am not exaggerating, or at least it is in my opinion!  And something that makes it even better is that every Monday in March you can get a medium coffee for FREE!  That's right, I said FREE!  Who wouldn't want delicious coffee for free.  I have gone the past 2 Mondays and definitely plan on going until they stop doing this!  But don't be fooled, I go there even when the coffee isn't free just because I ♥ Dunkin Donuts!  So Dunkin Donuts, you can keep your donuts (b/c I prefer Krispy Kreme anyway) but I will definitely take all of this I can get...

No comments:

Post a Comment