Monday, April 12, 2010

Not Me Monday!

I most certainly did not carry around my camera with me everywhere I went for the past 2 weeks just in case River was born and I needed it immediately!

I also did not fail to make sure I am ample room on my memory card for said camera and find out that I needed to delete some pictures so I could get more pictures of my gorgeous nephew! Not Me! I would never do anything like that!

Also during my numerous trips to the hospital, I did not use the panic button to find my car in the parking garage. I always remember where I park my car!

Lastly, I did not start writing this post on Wednesday of last week because I knew I would be too busy holding River to write it before work today!

Head on over to Mckmama's to see what everyone else has been up to!  

1 comment:

  1. Gotta love newborns...so cute and snuggly...can't wait to see pics!

    ReplyDelete