Friday, April 23, 2010

Twitter

For a long time I said that I would never, ever sign up for a Twitter account because I couldn't keep my Facebook status updated, much less Twitter! Well a couple of weeks ago I just decided to jump on the Twitter bandwagon and I signed up for an account! Now I am totally addicted!!! Although most of my posts are about River, I will say that I am keeping up with it pretty well. So if any of you are on Twitter my name is KateMG07 if you want to follow! 

And just a few pictures of little man! Sorry about the quality of the pictures but they are from my phone b/c I haven't uploaded any new ones on my computer yet!
This is how River likes to hold his hands all the time!


He also likes to hold on the the straps of his car seat and I think it is too funny b/c he looks like he is holding on for dear life! And look at those big hands!


1 comment:

  1. What a cutie! I have thought about twitter too...but I think I would have trouble keeping it updated.

    ReplyDelete