Sunday, August 8, 2010

Fluff


So I don't know if you have noticed in the last few pictures that I have posted but River has been sporting some super cute cloth diapers.  Now before you go and think these are just your normal and old fashion cloth diapers, take a closer look!  They are really easy, comfortable for River and not to mention ridiculously cute!  Its just the beginning but Callie and I are becoming major supporters of cloth diapers.  She is going to do a full post about it sometime very soon!  Hope you enjoy the pictures!






Did you notice who snuck into every picture? Yep, that's Jackson also known as River's best friend.  Jackson loves to lay in the floor with River while he is playing and I think its pretty cute.  I'm pretty sure they are going to be the best of friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment