Sunday, October 10, 2010

Swinging Away!

I had the pleasure of keeping River all day on Saturday while his mommy and daddy went to the USC game (I also had free reign over his outfit for the day so of course he wore his Clemson t-shirt!).  So while we were out for a run, we passed by an empty park so I decided to take him in and see what he thought about the swings.

 


As you can see, he absolutely loved it.  I don't know why I would think any different since he has loved his swing since he was a wee babe! I have a feeling that it won't be long before he has a swing of his own at his house!  Since the weather is still pretty around here, we will probably be making plenty more trips to the park to swing and hopefully the next time we go I will have my camera and not have to use my cell phone! 




 p.s. please excuse the fact that River was still in his pajamas!  It was a little chilly out and when we got back I knew he was going down for his morning nap.  I promise he really did have on real clothes the rest of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment