Saturday, June 26, 2010

Birthday Party

Today we took River to Gavin's 1st Birthday party and also the first party that River has ever been to.  It was a pool party so we thought that it would be the perfect time for River to give the pool a try.  Let me preface by saying that he did not get his nap out before we went to the party so he was a little tired.  He liked the pool ok but he was a little overwhelmed by all of the people that were at the party.  He had a little meltdown after he got out of the pool but all was fine once he was asleep in Mommy's arms. 

The party was great and Gavin was soooo cute.  I know it is a long way away but I am already starting to think of some ideas for River's 1st birthday party. Yeah, I am crazy like that!  Hope everyone is having a good weekend!




I absolutely love this picture!



No comments:

Post a Comment