Friday, June 4, 2010

Sombreros and Sitting

As you could tell from one of the photos from yesterday, River is now practicing sitting in his BeBe Pod!  He isn't able to sit for very long periods of time but we its getting longer and longer every time he does.  I think he actually likes having something to do besides lay on his back or being held.  He still isn't liking tummy time too much but he is working on that as well.  It feels like I am always saying this but he is growing so much. I just can't believe how much he has changed in the last 2 months.  He is such a little man now!

On a different note, I really enjoy taking photos of the little guy...like you couldn't already tell!  Jeremy's mom (Mimi) went on a cruise to Mexico recently and brought River back a sombrero and it is precious.  I tried to take a few pictures of him with it on the other day while he was sitting up.  They actually turned out pretty cute!


I love his eyes in this one!



No comments:

Post a Comment