Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My House




Well I am finally getting around to posting about my house again!  I closed on it last Wednesday and things have been moving forward pretty quickly since then. Luckily, I have the most wonderful brother-in-law in the world or I would be lost right now.  I have a lot of work to do before I move in but it will definitely be worth it.  Here are some before pictures!

Living Room


Dining room that definitely has to be painted!


Bathroom...look at that pretty floor!


These are the best pictures I could get of the bedrooms since I don't have a wide angle lense.


Kitchen

As you can see, I still have a long way to go!  I'll keep updated and will definitely post the after pictures.


1 comment:

  1. Lots of potential there - I look forward to the After pics!

    ReplyDelete