Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas Spirit

I've been trying for a while to get into the Christmas spirit this year but it just hasn't seemed to be working! I think that I have just been a little busy for the past couple of weeks so that might be the problem.  So yesterday on my way home from work I decided to go and buy a few decorations to put up at the apartment tonight so it wouldn't look so bare.  I just got a few things and its looking and feeling a lot more like Christmas now.  Tonight after dinner we are going to watch Elf and I think I am going to wrap some presents too! Wrapping presents is definitely one of my favorite parts of Christmas, besides decorating the tree.  I helped Callie decorate for Christmas while I stayed with her last week! Needless to say it took us about a week to get everything put up but we eventually got it finished!

Callie and I are going to Atlanta this week to do a little shopping, some for Christmas but mostly for baby River!   I will be sure to post when we get back to let you know what all we found for him!  The bedding for his nursery arrived this week and now she can start getting everything together for his room.  We have a lot to clean out before that happens though!  I'll leave you with a couple of pictures from the past few weeks! 


Callie and Jackson by the Christmas tree!


Precious Max in bed one night! I sure did miss him last night!



Miss Ava, I think she is destined to be a model!



Seriously, how cute is Neely!



Neely modeling a UNC tutu that I made for a Christmas present!


Hairbow I made to match the UNC tutu!

No comments:

Post a Comment