Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Trip to Costco...

Somehow during the craziness of last week, Mom Callie and I decided we would go to Costco.  Mind you, the only thing that we were going for was fresh flowers for Mom to use in some flower arrangements that she had to do.  I have never been to a Costco/Sam's with both of them and it was quite an experience.  I should have known when I heard the story abot them them going to Sam's and not being able to fit everything into Mom's car (ironing board included) that I was in major trouble! 

Well we get into Costco and don't even make it down 4 full aisles before we need another shopping cart.  It was a very funny site to see all three of us stopping to look at stuff and continuing to pile stuff into both carts until we could barely see where we were going.  We were getting some pretty funny looks.  The funny thing is, the last thing that we picked up to get was the only thing we were supposed to be going there for, FLOWERS! All the while as we were shopping and continuing to pile stuff in, none of us even thought about where all of it was going to go once we got in the car! We were in Mom's car which is 4 door but it is pretty big and also has a lot of trunk space so we just figured we would be ok.  Well here is the end result!


This is the view from the front seat...I'm back there somewhere!



Before I got in the car....the trunk is also full!

1 comment:

  1. bahahahahahaha! I can so see this now and then I'm sure yall got tickled and couldn't do anything!

    ReplyDelete