Monday, December 14, 2009

Weekend in Atlanta!

Our weeked in Atlanta was great!  We shopped, ate, and talked until we were about dead!  But oh my, I had the absolute BEST cupcake that I have ever had in my entire life! Seriously, it was sooo good I think I could have eaten at least 3 more while we were there! We did end up bringing a few home with us ;) We got them at a place called Camicakes.  I had the ClassicCami but I also got to try lemon drop and white chocolate kiss and they were all heavenly!  If you are ever in the Buckhead area I highly recommend stopping by and trying one for yourself. 

Shopping wise we had a blast and also found a lot of stuff for Baby River.  I think I have a new love and that would be IKEA! This weekend was the first time that I have been and it was amazing.  They have so much stuff and there prices are very reasonable.  We found some great stuff for River there and I am sure we will be going back for more before he is born.  We also found him a few cute kimono style onesies and some pants to match at H&M. But the steal of the weekend was a Petunia Pickle Bottom diaper bag.  It was originally $170 and we got it for $65!  I couldn't find a picture of it online but I will post one sometime. 

I don't have any pictures from this weekend but I will leave you with Callie's 23 Week Belly Pic! Until next time...

My beautiful sister...23w1d

No comments:

Post a Comment