Monday, December 21, 2009

I'm Back!

Sorry for the brief hiatus from blogging! It has been a very busy week!  Last Wednesday the world lost a wonderful woman, my grandmother Mama Jean.  She was a wonderful lady and I will never forget her or anything that she taught me.  I know that she is very happy where she is now. Although it was great to see some of my family that I do not get to see very often, even though it was under these circumstances. 

On a much happier note, I have been very busy trying to prepare for the Holidays!  I finished wrapping all of my Christmas presents last week and now I am just trying to help Mom wrap all of hers.  Callie and I spent all day in the kitchen yesterday making homemade candy to give away as gifts.  It was very fun and a it was great to spend time with her.  We made peanut and pecan brittle, chocolate brickle, peanut butter balls, salty dogs, pralines (kind of), and white chocolate covered peanut butter crackers and pretzels.  Something happened with our pralines but that was our only failure of the day so I think we did pretty good.  I'm so ready for Christmas to be here. 


Last week, Ava, Neely and I made gingerbread cookies for Ava's class party.  It was great and it was also very fun to watch them too.  Here are a few pictures!






And for those of you who are interested.  Here is a glimpse of Callie's belly at 24 Weeks!

24w2d

No comments:

Post a Comment