Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Another Baby Shower Post...

So I know ya'll are probably tired of hearing about all things baby by now but I just can't resist.  This weekend I went to a baby shower for my friend Mary Megan.  It was a really great shower and a wonderful time was had by all.  We had great food and some very good and interesting conversations ;)  She received  a lot of cute and girly things.  I enjoyed looking at all of the girly and cutesy stuff for little girls because all I have been seeing lately is little boy (they are adorable also)!

I can't wait to meet Miss Mara Dae! Mary Megan even said that I could come take some pictures of her after she is born so I am super excited about that.  I made a ton a cute hairbows on headbands and kufi hats for her to wear when she is a baby and I can't wait to see them on her because I just love big hairbows on little girls! 









No comments:

Post a Comment