Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Shower for Callie

This past weekend, myself and a few other lovely ladies had planned a shower and apparently Mother Nature might have had other plans.  If you live around here you know that we got a few inches of snow on Friday/Friday night and well this didn't go to well with our shower plans.  Luckily we decided to change the time of the shower from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm and it couldn't have worked out more perfectly! 

I love to plan showers and parties, well I really like to plan anything of the sort!  I had really been enjoying the planning of this shower since it was for Callie.  We started planning it about a month and a half ago and had been working on it for a while.  I ordered the invitations and favors for the shower which is my favorite part!  Needless to say, I was not very happy when I thought we might have to cancel the shower because of the weather!  I'm so glad everything worked out! 

We had a great turnout out and had about 30 people that were able to attend!  It was wonderful and River got loads of cute things!  Even though we had the shower at 1:00 instead of 11:00 am, we still had the brunch food that we were going to have and it was amazing! I couldn't not have done the shower without the wonderful ladies that helped to host the shower with me (so if you are reading ladies, THANK YOU)! 














No comments:

Post a Comment