Monday, February 1, 2010

Nursery Progress...

Since we had a little inclement weather this weekend, we had a really good chance to get a few things done around Callie's house, especially in the nursery. The weather wasn't too bad instead of snow it was mostly ice so it was just messy! We couldn't really drive anywhere so we were forced to get some stuff done!

Callie and I scraped and cleaned the windows so Jeremy could put the blinds up and he also put the closet organizer in! After this Callie and I decided to go through some bins of stuff that she had accumulated over the past couple of months for River. I will do a whole other post about this adventure later in the week!  Let me just say that River will probably be set with clothes for a good while and Callie hasn't even had any showers yet! We didn't really realize that we had bought as much as we really had.  In Jeremy's words it was pretty ridiculous but you know how that goes! 

His room is not completed yet but its getting there.  Callie is still looking for something to put on some of the walls b/c it is looking a little bare right now.  There is also going to be a mural on the wall so as soon as that gets finished I will post a picture. 

But here's what I know you are waiting for now, pictures!

The best picture I could get of the entire room!
 

 

I know I didn't post a 29 week belly pic of Callie but here is the 30 week picture!

30w5d

2 comments:

  1. I love the room and it looks so neat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That crib set is gorgeous! And I love the color of the walls!

    ReplyDelete