Monday, February 22, 2010

Busy Weekend!

Busy does not even describe how this past weekend was! First of all I was trying to pack up my apartment and have everything to ready to move on Sunday.  I didn't think it would be that bad since 1 person can only accumulate so much stuff in just 2 years, well I was definitely wrong! It seemed like I just kept finding stuff that belonged to me in every room of my apartment (even room's that weren't mine like my roommates closet!) I had to go out 2 different times to get more boxes. 

Then for some reason I decided that this weekend would be a good time to get a new (to me anyway) car in the middle of moving!  I have actually been thinking about trading in my car for something bigger for a while now.  While I was looking at different cars online I found the perfect one, an 08 4 Runner that had everything I wanted.  I got in touch with the dealership, worked out a deal and on Saturday I got the car.  I really like it so far and it has so much room compared to my old car!

I finally got everything packed up and with some great help (thanks Callie and Jeremy!) yesterday I got everything moved.  Now I guess I should get to unpacking all of my stuff now! And since I hate a pictureless post here is a picture of one of Max I took last weekend when it snowed...










No comments:

Post a Comment