Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day!


If you follow me on Twitter, you already know that I set out on a mission at about 9:00pm Saturday night to pull together the most awesome brunch ever for Mother's Day! I felt like I needed to make it special since it was Callie's 1st Mother's Day.  So I looked up recipes, went to the grocery store, arranged flowers, made a few decorations, wrapped presents, and prepared food.  If I must say so myself, it turned out absolutely wonderful!  We had Paula Deen's breakfast casserole, bananas foster french toast, fresh strawberries and pineapple, and grits!  I am hoping to make this a tradition and do it every year!




River and My Mom (His NahNah)



Happy Mother's Day Mommy!
                          My Mom's present and she loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment