Saturday, May 29, 2010

You are My Sunshine!

Growing up this was one of my favorite songs and it still is!  It completely sums up how I feel about River.  He brightens my days whenever I see him and of course his smile makes my heart want to explode. I seriously never knew that I could love a little guy as much as I love him.  I haven't gone a day without seeing him since he was born, I know I am a weirdo! 

His tummy issues seemed to be worked out for the time being so this is just allowing him to be the happy baby that he was meant to be.  He has been smiling and cooing so much more in the past week. And he is growing like a weed.  Callie and I measured him the other day and he is 24 inches long now!  He looks more like a 4 month old than just shy of 2 month old.  We have been working on tummy time with him a lot lately and he is starting to like it more and more. 

And of course I have some pictures of the little cutie to post!


He noticed that he could actually see the creatures on his mat.  Look at those eyes!


Sweetest picture ever!

 
He looks like such a little man!


No comments:

Post a Comment