Tuesday, May 4, 2010

SMILE

Oh my goodness I think I quite possibly witnessed the most precious thing in the world this morning, River smiled at me for the first time.  He has kind of been smiling here and there but never in response to anything we are doing, just because and most of the time it has been in his sleep.  This morning it was in response to me talking to him and it absolutely melted my heart! It wasn't a fluke either b/c Callie said that he had been doing it for her this morning too.  I am going to try to capture it in a photo soon if I am able to so ya'll can see his sweet smile.  Here are just a few pictures of the little cutie taken with my phone!

In other River news he has started to find his thumb to suck on which is adorable in every way.  It only happens every once in a while but I have a feeling it might start to be a regular thing once he realizes that it is there!

P. S. I am in sort of a blog slump and I need help getting out.  Anybody have any ideas of some posts I can do. 



No comments:

Post a Comment