Wednesday, January 20, 2010



I've been reading reading Wish List Wednesday for a while now so this week I decided to do one of my own! Here goes:

I've decided that it's time to give up my little car and get a bigger vehicle, probably an SUV.  I would ultimately love to have one of these:

But I guess one of these would also work ;)



I have also have been looking into getting a zoom lens for my camera. I'm not sure which one is the best but this one seems pretty good.  Anyone have any recommendations, I have a Nikon D3000.



Wish List Wednesday is hosted by Jennifer at The Foster Family.  Head on over there and see what everyone else is wishing for this week!

1 comment:

  1. I wish for a 2010 GX470! Jeremy has spoiled me with mine now, but it looks like he wants to get the ultimate grocery getter-Suburban! Which will be great since we are expanding the family :)

    ReplyDelete