Monday, January 25, 2010

Not Me Monday!



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

My sister and I definitely did not drive all the way to Charlotte (hour away) in order to pick up her carseat that came in and then forget to pull to the back of the building to get it! No not us!

We also didn't just go to the store to pick this up and come out with another stroller! We wouldn't do that just because it was half off and one of our favorites because we have already ordered a stroller, Not US! (We actually did get it at a great price! It was a Quinny Buzz 3 and we got it for a little over half the original price! And since my Mom is going to be keeping River she will need one too, right? Just trying to justify this a little!)

Lastly, I most certainly did not meet Callie and Jeremy after her 3D ultrasound so I could see the pictures when I could have waited for just 1 more day, nope Not Me!

1 comment: