Friday, January 22, 2010

So Cute!

Callie had a 3D ultrasound yesterday and being the impatient person that I am, I met them for dinner last night so I could see the pictures.  Callie said that it was pretty cool but it was also just a little weird.  She sent me all of the images this morning and I must say that some of them are a little weird.  You can already tell that River has some chubby cheeks! Callie and Jeremy both said that he was sucking on his fingers the whole time so I guess they better have a paci ready for him when he gets here!  Am I the only one that there is nothing cuter than a baby with a paci, especially a soothie?  Here are just a few of the pictures!


He looks like he is waving in this one!


I think he might be yawning!




2 comments:

  1. I sure hope my kids will take a paci- I think it's the cutest!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're not going to push the paci Aunt Kate! You didn't get rid of yours until you were 4 or 5.

    ReplyDelete