Friday, January 8, 2010

River's Room

I decided that I would give you a little update on River's nursery. Callie decided on a color and while we were in Charleston last week the painting was done. The color she picked looks great and she can't wait to get everything in there to see how it is all going to look together. The carpet is being put down sometime soon so after that is finished they will be able to move the furniture in there so she can get a better feel of what else she needs to complete it.

Also in baby news the planning of the baby shower' has begun. This is the most exciting part I think! Needless to say I think that February is going to be a very busy month.

All in all I think Callie is feeling pretty good. She did mentioned that sleeping is becoming a little more difficult and a few other minor things but other than that she is doing good. She is feeling River more and more now and I can't wait until I can actually feel him kick. She 27 weeks now so he will be here before we know it!

Here are a few pictures of his room and her 27 week belly pic!



1 comment:

  1. How exciting! I love nursery decorating! And I love your blog layout :)

    ReplyDelete