Thursday, January 14, 2010

So Exicted!

I have been so excited about this and have been meaning to write a post about it but I've been a little busy trying to plan and baby shower! That will have to be a whole different post as it is also something I am very excited about! All of this is soooo fun!

If you know me at all you know that I am absolutely in love with all things baby, especially strollers!  I have been known to just browse around online just looking a baby stuff for hours and this was before Callie got pregnant.  I know I am a weirdo but I just love it! 

When I found out Callie was expecting I made up my mind and told her that I wanted to be the one to get the stroller for her.  We looked all over and did some research and we finally decided on the UPPAbaby Vista.  I have been looking at different places but Callie had a coupon for 15% off at USA Baby and this brand was not excluded as it usually is with all other coupons! We headed over to Charlotte on Saturday and ordered the stroller.  We were kind of bummed because we didn't get to bring it home and play with it but it should be in soon.  We also got a GREAT deal on it so I was happy about that too! 

Since we had such a good coupon we also ended up ordering the carseat too!  She chose the Peg Perego Primo Viaggiao in a very pretty green color.  I'm so excited and can't wait to finally meet the little guy!  Here are some pictures of the stroller and carseat!



1 comment: